- For seafarers
- For Ship Owners
- Recruiting specialist – Officers and ratings – whose experience and qualification comply with the Employers requirements.
- Recruiting marine educational institution cadets and graduates for shipboard training and further employment on our client’s ships.
- Checking that candidates have appropriate marine documents in accordance STCW valid for the entire duration of the contract.
- Organizing additional training for seafarers.
- Executing any documents required by the ship flag state administration.
- Assisting in receiving necessary visas, drawing up crew lists.
- Ordering and arranging tickets using marine tariffs.
- Planning schedules of crew changes.
- Accounting and payment of crew wages.
Recruiting for the modern vessels has always been our company priority. Taking in to account the ambitious plans of the leading shipping companies to increase their vessel tonnage, we predict that this figure will grow significantly. The tonnage of ships service by our company ranges from 5000 to 350000 DWT. We recruit complete crews as per RPS terms for these vessels as well as offering seafarers individual contracts of employment in multinational crews.
Our cooperation with the shipping industry’s leading companies allows us to offer our seafarers excellent contract terms, high wages, promotion possibilities, flexible work schedules, additional medical insurance. In view of a serious lack of tanker specialists we are also retraining dry cargo ship officers to work on tankers. This initiative has found an active support of many our partners.
We constantly require ranks;
|Deck Department||Engine Department||Galley Department|
|Master||Chief Engineer||Chief Cook|
|Chief Officer||2nd Engineer||Assistant Cook|
|2nd Officer||3rd Engineer||Galley Boy|
|3rd Officer||4th Engineer||Mess Boy|
|Deck Cadet||Engine Cadet|
|Bosun||Gas Engineer||Fitter / Welder|
|Able Seaman||Diesel Mechanic||Rigger|
We recognize that vessel performance and the management of risk depends upon the effective selection and retention of competent staff. We select qualified personnel to work on a diverse range of vessels including all types of tankers, gas carrier, container carriers, Ro Ro ships, dry cargo vessels, bulk carriers and specialized vessels. Today, our database of marine specialists allows us to react quickly to any requests from client ship owners.
Understanding the market development tendencies, we are widening our services, giving our company an opportunity to operate in the tightening conditions of marine specialists market and the growing competition.
AGT Marine offers the following services to its clients;
Working with high number of companies, we deal with different types of staff management contract every day. Learning many valuable practices from our partners and adding our own experience, we offer true partnership based on our professional approach, deep knowledge of our clients business and a focus on their interests.